We are looking for a qualified Senior Accountant, to join our Team ;
- Maintain the General Ledger accounts through preparing and reviewing journal entries;
- Ensure all accounting Documentation is received, calculated correctly, and approved;
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts;
- Knowledge in the Lebanese Taxation System as well as NSSF reporting;
- Assist in Month end closing, reporting, and respecting deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Accountant ;
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field being Accounting or Audit;
- Post Graduate Certificates/Diplomas are considered an advantage;
- Fluent in English , French, and Arabic languages on a communication level;
- Practical knowledge of MS Office;
- Capable of becoming a member of the Team; while maintaining a harmonized environment.
Mazars Lebanon is an International firm recognized in Lebanon, as one of leader companies in audit, taxation and transaction services. We have more than 45 years of experience in serving the Lebanese and international companies.
Mazars Lebanon gathers 20 professional experts in the following fields:
Audit and assurance,
General accounting and financial support,
Company secretarial and domiciliation.